It is easy to become a Bayside patient.
Before you make an appointment
- If you have PPO insurance, you can check to be sure we are providers for that company, but you can skip this step if you like. We are providers for virtually all PPO’s, and if we are not, we can still treat you as out-of-network providers.
- If you have HMO insurance (Hill Physicians Medical Group, Alta Bates Medical Group, or Muir Medical Group), you will need to contact them and get registered as a patient for one of our physicians. Just call them and it should be easy to do this.
- If you have Medi-cal insurance, you will need to enroll in Alameda Alliance for Health, or Blue Cross Medi-cal, and register as a patient for one of our physicians. Give them a call, it should be a simple and easy process to do.
Make your appointment
- Decide which office you want to come to – see locations.
- Decide if there is a specific provider you prefer – also at the locations page.
- Call the office of your choice, and request the office of your choice.
- Have your insurance card handy when you make the call.
After you have made your appointment
Forms to read, fill out, and bring to your first visit
FOR PEDIATRIC PATIENTS
- Bayside Privacy Policies (HIPAA)
- Conditions of Registration
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practice (HIPAA)
- New Pediatric Patient Health & Social History
- Current Review of Childs Medical History (over 6 months)
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Also bring to your first visit:
- A copy of your current insurance card
- A copy of your (or your child's) immunization history
- A driver's license to identify yourself
- Other relevant medical documentation
Thanks in advance for choosing to see us at Bayside, and thanks for taking these preparatory steps to help us help you.